Orthodontics is the field of dentistry concerned with helping patients fix misaligned teeth. Today, there are many ways to straighten teeth using braces or clear aligners.
5 great reasons to consider orthodontics
- The straight, even smile of your dreams can improve your confidence and how you relate to others
- It is possible to achieve a straight smile with minimum pain and discomfort
- It is easier to clean straighter teeth, so you are less likely to experience dental decay or gum disease
- We can offer orthodontic services right here in the practice for your convenience
- We have payment plans. So now getting the straight teeth you’ve always wanted has never been easier
Who is orthodontics for?
Our orthodontics patients are typically young teenagers. However, many patients come to us later in life. Some simply want the confidence that an attractive smile can bring. Others may be experiencing dental problems because of their misaligned teeth and jaw pain (TMD).
Whatever your reason, we welcome you to come in and discuss your options with Dr DeLillo.
Do I need orthodontics?
Signs for an orthodontic consultation include:
- crooked teeth and small jaws
- missing permanent teeth in children and adolescents
- incorrect bite or reverse bite
- gummy smile
- jaw pain or clicking
- mouth breathing and dry mouth
- sleep and breathing problems causing dark circles or patches under the eyes, constant tiredness and enlarged tonsils
Orthodontics can change your life!
There is no doubt that an even, confident smile can change your life. According to The Australian Society of Orthodontists, ‘Almost two thirds (60%) of Australians believe that a good smile gives you confidence, and around a third of Australians claim that a person’s smile is the first thing they notice when they meet someone. Given those stats, it’s no surprise that so many of us care about having a healthy, confident smile!’
Dr DeLillo is a member of the International Association of Orthodontics (IAO) and is committed to continuing education in this field. Please refer to this website https://www.iaortho.org/ for more information.
Give us a call today to book your orthodontic consultation.