Our practice is not in the pockets of any insurance company. We are here to serve you! We only dialogue with you… We care about you!
All fees are payable at the time of consultation in full.
Credit Card Payments
All CREDIT CARD payments will incur a 1.5% fee.
Cancellations within a 72-hour period of appointment may incur a cancellation fee. Failure to attend appointments will incur a fee based on the service planned for that appointment.
Health fund claims
There is no contract between your dentist and health funds.
Your health fund may provide a rebate for part of your dental fees. The amount can vary from fund to fund and may depend upon the length of membership and which table you have joined. The staff of this practice will ensure that the services rendered are described correctly by using the Health Insurance Commission Item numbers.
For your convenience, we subscribe to HICAPS so that you can claim at the time of consultation and or service. We can only claim:
-on the day
-in your presence
-with your card
Should there be a problem with your Health Fund claim, we require you to pay the account in full and then contact your health fund.
We are happy to provide you a treatment plan on request. Ask our practice manager.
Your relationship with your dentist concerns both the nature of your treatment and its cost. Please ensure that you have discussed and understood these matters before treatment is commenced.
Cabarita Dental is committed to the following mandatory guidelines on Infection Control in Healthcare.
· ADA guidelines for infection control
· NHMRC Australian Guidelines for the Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare
· ‘Standard’: AS/NZS 4815
- the kinds of personal information that we collect and hold;
- how we collect and hold personal information;
- the purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- how you may access your personal information and seek the correction of that information;
- how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint;
- whether we are likely to disclose personal information to overseas recipients;
Please contact our practice for more information.